During this COVID-19 crisis, we have shown resiliency in the face of unprecedented events. As always, our priority has been our people – keeping our employees safe, while continuing to support customers. (include pull quote from Duke re our commitment to people during pandemic)
We supplied to our employees in the field and offices throughout North America:
More than 75,000 standard masks
More than 150,000 N95 masks
More than 20,000 gallons of sanitizer
Supporting our Customers to Continue Essential Work
- Despite the threats of COVID-19, utilities are still expected to service their customers. Areas that are put on “lockdown” or are at-risk due to employee infections can create a risk of service interruption.
- Quanta developed a solution to provide an “isolated” workforce in a controlled environment for a utility at risk to continue to deliver:
- Service Center Operations
- The Pandemic Response Package offered the utility a turnkey solution to stemming the spread of COVID-19 and maintaining business continuity during the pandemic crisis.
- Our Pandemic Response Package includes the following:
- A secured work camp with a clean and controlled environment Including meals and access to fuel
- Medical Screenings (pre-work / daily / post-work)
- Comprehensive disinfecting procedures for equipment
- Restricted access to the work camp
- Awards — At Quanta, we have a long history of making a difference in people’s lives – our employees, customers and the communities where we work and live. Below is some recent recognition.
Quanta was ranked #3 for the Enigneering and Construction sector in FORTUNE’S 2021 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES
- Quanta recognized by Investor’s Business Daily as a Top 50 Best ESG Company (and #2 on the Construction and Building list)
- Quanta was ranked #1 for the Engineering and Construction sector for its ESG Disclosure in Institutional Investor’s “2021 All-America Executive Team” rankings
- Quanta won the Gold Award for our ESG Report by the League of American Communications Professionals (LACP) and ranked in top 100 ESG reports globally
- Quanta was named one of the Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America, an awards program created to honor people-first organizations that prioritize the well-being of their employee population and powered by Springbuk
- The American Heart Association has recognized Quanta with their gold level status, which is their highest honor, for implementation of quality workplace health programs and culture.
- In the International Annual Report Design awards (IADA), the Quanta ESG report was awarded with a Gold Award.
- PLUS these https://www.quantaservices.com/projects-explorer/awards-recognition/
Quanta is aligned with SASBE, UN SDGs
AA rating with MSCI